For the treatment of superficial skin infections caused by yeast (Candida albicans)
Uses: Proven clinically effective in the treatment of athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm. For effective treatment of itching, scaling, burning, redness, irritation and discomfort.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
HOW TO USE
- Always as directed by your physician.
- Clean affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Direct Dispensing of Triple Paste AF is easy for your office, convenient for your patients, and improves overall treatment compliance.
As a Healthcare Professional, if you are interested in becoming a direct dispenser of Triple Paste AF please contact us at 1-800-533-SKIN.